Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I love (or should that say triangle?) my job!

Alright folks...it's been few days since a post and I must say that there has been a milestone since then! I made it through my first guests/group at work. I feel that it went well and that is the feedback I get from others, so that's great!

I'm going to make this short because I could likely ramble on...and on...and on...and on (ha! you get it!)...
I had a great time with the wonderful people/team that I work with serving the groups on property this weekend. I got a true slice of joy at serving alongside them and realize that I have complete peace as God continues to assure me that I am in the right place. My heart just seeks to serve people and I love seeing them enjoy themselves and having an enjoyable time!

If you want a little peek into some of the crazy antics I get to enjoy daily, then just check out the most recent pictures (and I think there's a really short video) on my Facebook today and you will soon see just what I mean. And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Anywho...I love (triangle) my job!

On to the next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of icebergs I watched a fascinating documentary on the titanic tonight... Silly icebergs!! ... I can't wait to hear what u health nut fed your guests!! Memphis love!!!

    ReplyDelete