Monday, February 13, 2012

Walkin in Memphis


I LOVE when people post a blog of just pictures that shows their recent adventures. Nothing quite says what a picture can say without words. Pictures are my favorite...they bring back memories from a moment in time.



So without further ado...these are a few pictures from my first return trip to Memphis this past weekend. It felt so good to be home even though it wasn't long enough!




My two favorite dudes (well I guess one is a "dood")



Taking some time to enjoy coffee Saturday morning befire everyone got up.



My sister and sweet Chloe



Eating breakfast with the family



Shopping for REAL cowboy boots



Look what we found


Treat time for all the dogs


Ending the weekend with a trip to Gigi's


Thanks to Brooke and Grace for helping me with this post! If it weren't for them, I might have given up on this "adventure," but they've given me hope!! (Sadly this is only my second post).

AND three cheers for Memphis joining the Big East!!

No comments:

Post a Comment