Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Starting Over

We all do it...start these crazy blogs and then never follow through with posting on them regularly. Or at least that's me. I started this blog over a year ago to let others know what was going on in my life. However, since I interacted frequently with those for whom I started this blog, it was in and of itself pointless. Plus, it goes without saying that I'm not sure I'm very clever and witty when I write these posts.

But I decided to "start over" with my blog. I recently moved to Kentucky at the beginning of January and am no longer a 20-minute drive from my family and close friends to personally entertain them with my daily stories. So, I don't want them to miss out on the fun and funny (or maybe not-so-funny) things that happen in my life daily. Besides, as I renamed the blog, I am embarking on lots of new adventures by taking this leap of faith in moving to Kentucky.

I don't promise to be funny, clever, or witty. I just want to share the adventures in my life and maybe you'll get a laugh (or two) out of it.

Before I close the post, I wanted to let you all know that I left my sweet Otis at home by himself for probably the first time EVER. He usually stays with family when I have to be out of town or away for the night, but since I no longer reside in Memphis, I didn't have that option. Fortunately, I have some great people checking in on him and he did GREAT!



I think it's safe to say that he found my pillow while I was gone and burrowed into it. I can only assume this as the bed was made when I left and not when I returned.

But that's alright. Besides, how could you resist this sweet face?

Until the next adventure!






No comments:

Post a Comment